What Why & How
The what how and why of Stuart's prior training and assessing, experience.
Some content takes the form of pdf files some are jpegs, others are web pages,within this site.
Evidence of Qualifications. [provided, 14.10.08]
Curriculum Vitae [provided, 14.10.08]
- TAAENV402B Foster & Promote an inclusive learning culture.
- TAAENV403B Ensure a healthy and safe learning Environment
- TAADEL403B Facilitate Individual Learning
- TAADEL404B Facilitate Work Based Learning
- TAADEL401B Plan & Organise assessment
- TAADEL402B Assess competence
- TAAASS403B Develop Assessment Tools
- TAAASS404B Participate in Assessment Validation
- TAADEL301B Provide training through instruction & demonstration of work skills.
This site is designed to operate in any browser, at a technical level. Firefox, Safari, & Opera, are some of the best browsers on the market today, and will render the site as it is meant to be seen. Internet Explorer, however, may render this site incorrectly, due to it's poor support of web standards, depending on the version you are using.
At the top of every page, is a black bar, it contains one word, home. Clicking on this brings you back here, all examples of evidence are linked here. Some links require an active internet connection, hover your mouse over each link and it will give you a 'tool tip' to give a hint.
The bottom of EVERY page has a link to the plagiarism statement, associated with this document.