I have been housebound for about 4 weeks now. My energies were primarily focused on digital work and projects while on term holidays. One of those projects was resurrecting my domain [stunik.com] and website. I use 2 tools to make pages for my website Dreamweaver by Adobe, and GraphicConverter, by Lemhke Software. I added some new content, primarily in the gallery section. I also added some content in new personal sections of the site, pets and house. The other setting up and creating this blog.
Exploring GraphicConverter I discovered I can build html galleries quickly and easily. This means many plans I had for my website in terms of galleries can be expanded and sped up. Every time I publish a photobook now I can add a digitised version of each page easily too. I updated my photobook section as well.
The last big project I hope to undertake is to archive my Movable Type blog it was originally hosted at http://blog.stunik.com. The new uri will most likely be, http://stunik.com/MvT/. This is going to be a big long job, there are many broken links. I used to use flickr extensively to host images there. In the interim I had a major purge of my flickr stream, this broke many links on the blog. At the time I was also using a piece of software called Skitch made by a company called Plasq, it was bought by Evernote in 2011 and this also broke many links on the blog.
Website | Tumblr | Flickr | Twitter | Instagram | Photography links